Tuesday 29 November 2011

A New Beginning

As much as the title sounds a cliche, I have to use it, as it fully illustrates how I felt about my life from 2 days ago when I completed the last of my assignment for my 2-year Master programme. Before that, a week earlier, also saw the end of a 6.5 years of work at an organisation which taught me so so much.

And now that I have a chance to fully immerse in the absolute taste of freedom, I sense a fear that grips me, that makes me anxious - as much as I enjoyed the newfound freedom, there is a nagging feeling of guilt at the back of mind the past 2 days. Is that why I have been working non-stop in cleaning my room? It's almost as if I felt WRONG not to feel busy. That is truly weird.

So here I am, having woken up at 6am, to the sound of plastic bag (containing the recycled gift wrappers that I have cleaned up) rustling above my head.

It's still a beautiful morning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment